Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.18f1
[Metal] "Attempt to load AA-ed RT contents after it was resolved without storing" warning spammed in the Console window when specific Scene and Game view tab is opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project "UniversalGraphicsTest_2D"
2. Make sure that the "010_2D_Sprite_Mask_Normals" Scene and the Game view window are opened
3. Observe the warnings in the Console window
Expected result: No warning messages are thrown in the Console window
Actual result: Warning messages are spammed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0b8
Not reproducible with: 2023.1.0a1, 2023.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.17f1 (Project breaks after downgrade)
Reproduced on: macOS 12.5.1 (Intel)
Not reproducible on: macOS 12.3.1 (Apple M1 Max) (Silicon Editor)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"