Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MeshRenderMode] Particles are scaled too much
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select "Particle System" in hierarchy to simulate it
4. Notice that it emits perfect squares
5. Set X value of scale to 2
6. Notice that particles are four times as long as their height (scale is 4, not 2).
7. Set particle "Render mode" to Billboard
8. Notice that particles get shorter and now their scale is correct
This issue only happens with Mesh render mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)