Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MeshRenderMode] Particles are scaled too much
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select "Particle System" in hierarchy to simulate it
4. Notice that it emits perfect squares
5. Set X value of scale to 2
6. Notice that particles are four times as long as their height (scale is 4, not 2).
7. Set particle "Render mode" to Billboard
8. Notice that particles get shorter and now their scale is correct
This issue only happens with Mesh render mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs