Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MeshRenderMode] Particles are scaled too much
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select "Particle System" in hierarchy to simulate it
4. Notice that it emits perfect squares
5. Set X value of scale to 2
6. Notice that particles are four times as long as their height (scale is 4, not 2).
7. Set particle "Render mode" to Billboard
8. Notice that particles get shorter and now their scale is correct
This issue only happens with Mesh render mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted