Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MeshRenderMode] Particles are scaled too much
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Select "Particle System" in hierarchy to simulate it
4. Notice that it emits perfect squares
5. Set X value of scale to 2
6. Notice that particles are four times as long as their height (scale is 4, not 2).
7. Set particle "Render mode" to Billboard
8. Notice that particles get shorter and now their scale is correct
This issue only happens with Mesh render mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing