Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[FBX] Unity ignores pentagon shaped polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Main.unity
- Notice how the character is missing a single polygon in their eye.
- The polygon appears to be pentagon shaped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array