Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[FBX] Unity ignores pentagon shaped polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Main.unity
- Notice how the character is missing a single polygon in their eye.
- The polygon appears to be pentagon shaped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error