Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[FBX] Unity ignores pentagon shaped polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Main.unity
- Notice how the character is missing a single polygon in their eye.
- The polygon appears to be pentagon shaped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build