Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[FBX] Unity ignores pentagon shaped polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Main.unity
- Notice how the character is missing a single polygon in their eye.
- The polygon appears to be pentagon shaped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform