Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[FBX] Unity ignores pentagon shaped polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Main.unity
- Notice how the character is missing a single polygon in their eye.
- The polygon appears to be pentagon shaped
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set
- "The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!" warning duplicates during recompile in Play mode with a Canvas selected
- Physics2d Boxcast distance is less than it should be
- RSQRTE(1.0f) on AMD cpu doesn't yeild 1.0f