Search Issue Tracker
MeshRenderer.bounds.center is not transformed if extents are set to 0
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new scene
3. Put user's attached script to any game object
Expected vs Actual: mesh that is "valid", i.e. it exists, is properly formed, but happens to have no size.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)