Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
MeshRenderer.bounds.center is not transformed if extents are set to 0
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new scene
3. Put user's attached script to any game object
Expected vs Actual: mesh that is "valid", i.e. it exists, is properly formed, but happens to have no size.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected