Search Issue Tracker
MeshRenderer.bounds.center is not transformed if extents are set to 0
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new scene
3. Put user's attached script to any game object
Expected vs Actual: mesh that is "valid", i.e. it exists, is properly formed, but happens to have no size.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
- VideoPlayer.Time is not updated when seeking is completed