Search Issue Tracker
MeshRenderer.bounds.center is not transformed if extents are set to 0
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new scene
3. Put user's attached script to any game object
Expected vs Actual: mesh that is "valid", i.e. it exists, is properly formed, but happens to have no size.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine