Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
MeshRenderer.bounds.center is not transformed if extents are set to 0
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new scene
3. Put user's attached script to any game object
Expected vs Actual: mesh that is "valid", i.e. it exists, is properly formed, but happens to have no size.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled