Search Issue Tracker
MeshRenderer.additionalVertexStreams discards data if set in Awake
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'VertexDataTest.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'AOTest' and press Play.
Note: Two spheres and planes in the front remain white(see attached image 'white.png'.)
3) Press Stop.
4) Select any of the spheres and planes with BakedMeshData components attached and uncheck 'Run In Awake' in Inpsector tab.
5) Press play again, and see that the data is properly assigned(see attached image 'assigned.png'.)
Reproduced with : 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle