Search Issue Tracker
[MeshPreview] Colors of the mesh are not displayed in the inspector preview window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the mesh asset in the project window
3. Notice that only uv and uv2 are displayed in the inspector preview window.
Note: With 4.6.x the same asset shows uv, uv2 and colors in the inspector preview window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio