Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Meshes drawn with Graphics.DrawMesh disappear while pausing
In the previous versions of Unity, meshes drawn with Graphics.DrawMesh keep displayed while pausing. However, in 5.2.4 and later versions, these meshes disappear on update while pausing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)