Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Mesh Renderers Light Probes Property fails to appropriately blend probes when unloading additional scene asynchronously
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "loadsceneprobe"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press alpha 2 key on the keyboard
4. Press alpha 3 key on the keyboard
Expected result: Cubes color is the same as before unloading second scene (996127_Expected.png).
Actual result: Cubes with Light Probe color is changed (996127_Actual.png).
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset