Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Mesh Renderers Light Probes Property fails to appropriately blend probes when unloading additional scene asynchronously
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "loadsceneprobe"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press alpha 2 key on the keyboard
4. Press alpha 3 key on the keyboard
Expected result: Cubes color is the same as before unloading second scene (996127_Expected.png).
Actual result: Cubes with Light Probe color is changed (996127_Actual.png).
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'