Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Mesh Renderers Light Probes Property fails to appropriately blend probes when unloading additional scene asynchronously
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "loadsceneprobe"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press alpha 2 key on the keyboard
4. Press alpha 3 key on the keyboard
Expected result: Cubes color is the same as before unloading second scene (996127_Expected.png).
Actual result: Cubes with Light Probe color is changed (996127_Actual.png).
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode