Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Mesh Renderers Light Probes Property fails to appropriately blend probes when unloading additional scene asynchronously
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "loadsceneprobe"
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Press alpha 2 key on the keyboard
4. Press alpha 3 key on the keyboard
Expected result: Cubes color is the same as before unloading second scene (996127_Expected.png).
Actual result: Cubes with Light Probe color is changed (996127_Actual.png).
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3.
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
Fixed in: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU