Search Issue Tracker
Mesh isn't cleared from Memory when calling SkinnedMeshRenderer.BakeMesh() and destroying all GameObjects referencing that Mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "meshRepro"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Open the Profiler window and select the Memory Profiler module (Window > Analysis > Profiler)
4. In the Module details pane, inspect the value of "Meshes"
5. In the Hierarchy window, delete the GameObject "Tester"
6. In the Profiler Module details pane, inspect the value of "Meshes" again
Expected result: The value of "Meshes" decreases
Actual result: The value of "Meshes" stays the same
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0
- [Linux] Crash on g_type_check_instance_cast after changing Editor layout, creating a new VR template or HDRP project