Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
Mesh.CombineMeshes combines verts of all meshes instead of just the submeshes
1. Download attached project;
2. Open scene "Scene";
3. Select the 5 Cubes Mesh and note that it has 120 verts, 60 tris and 5 submeshes;
4. Select CombineMeshes in Hierarchy and enter Play Mode;
5. In inspector double click on the newly combined mesh in the MeshFilter and note that it has 600 verts, 60 tris
Actual result: A mesh verts are 5 times bigger than original.
Expected result: A mesh verts should be the same as originals, but with all submeshes merged into one.
Reproduced in : 5.4.4f1; 5.5.0f3; 5.6.0f2; 2017.1.0a5;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses