Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
Mesh.CombineMeshes combines verts of all meshes instead of just the submeshes
1. Download attached project;
2. Open scene "Scene";
3. Select the 5 Cubes Mesh and note that it has 120 verts, 60 tris and 5 submeshes;
4. Select CombineMeshes in Hierarchy and enter Play Mode;
5. In inspector double click on the newly combined mesh in the MeshFilter and note that it has 600 verts, 60 tris
Actual result: A mesh verts are 5 times bigger than original.
Expected result: A mesh verts should be the same as originals, but with all submeshes merged into one.
Reproduced in : 5.4.4f1; 5.5.0f3; 5.6.0f2; 2017.1.0a5;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements