Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Mesh collider without convex does not collide with anything
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene test
3. Enter play mode
4. Note that the cube with the mesh collider falls though the box collider and plane
Regression since 4.5.0b6
Explanation: Non-Convex MeshColliders are no longer supported on Rigidbodies.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark
- XR interactable GameObjects are not syncing properly over the network when being grabbed from XR interactable sockets