Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Mesh collider gets corrupted if no triangles are specified
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "MeshColliderBug"
2. Open the MeshColliderBug scene
3. Select MediumPolySphere in the Inspector window
4. Note that it has a polygon mesh in the scene view
5. Right-Click on the Mesh Collider Bug (Script) in the Inspector window
6. Select "0) Set Original Mesh"
7. Select "1) Set broken Mesh On Collider"
8. Note that the mesh disappears
9. Select "2) Set Mesh On Collider"
10. Note that, even though a new mesh has been set, the collider is still broken
Expected result: Setting a new mesh 'fixes' the mesh collider.
Actual result: Collider is still broken after setting new mesh.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value