Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Mesh collider gets corrupted if no triangles are specified
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "MeshColliderBug"
2. Open the MeshColliderBug scene
3. Select MediumPolySphere in the Inspector window
4. Note that it has a polygon mesh in the scene view
5. Right-Click on the Mesh Collider Bug (Script) in the Inspector window
6. Select "0) Set Original Mesh"
7. Select "1) Set broken Mesh On Collider"
8. Note that the mesh disappears
9. Select "2) Set Mesh On Collider"
10. Note that, even though a new mesh has been set, the collider is still broken
Expected result: Setting a new mesh 'fixes' the mesh collider.
Actual result: Collider is still broken after setting new mesh.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true