Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Mesh collider gets corrupted if no triangles are specified
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "MeshColliderBug"
2. Open the MeshColliderBug scene
3. Select MediumPolySphere in the Inspector window
4. Note that it has a polygon mesh in the scene view
5. Right-Click on the Mesh Collider Bug (Script) in the Inspector window
6. Select "0) Set Original Mesh"
7. Select "1) Set broken Mesh On Collider"
8. Note that the mesh disappears
9. Select "2) Set Mesh On Collider"
10. Note that, even though a new mesh has been set, the collider is still broken
Expected result: Setting a new mesh 'fixes' the mesh collider.
Actual result: Collider is still broken after setting new mesh.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar