Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
MenuItem is not shown in the item list if the string contains symbols
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "MenuItemBug.zip"
2. Go to Menu > Foo
3. Observe the results
Expected result: There are two MenuItems "Bar" and "Bar2"
Actual result: There is one MenuItem "Bar"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.28f1
- With ("??", "\\", "..", "<<". "[[", double space) symbols the Console window logs errors "Ignoring menu item Foo??Bar7 because it is in no submenu!"
- When using "//" there were no errors but it was not visible in the Menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true