Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
MenuItem is not shown in the item list if the string contains symbols
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "MenuItemBug.zip"
2. Go to Menu > Foo
3. Observe the results
Expected result: There are two MenuItems "Bar" and "Bar2"
Actual result: There is one MenuItem "Bar"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.28f1
- With ("??", "\\", "..", "<<". "[[", double space) symbols the Console window logs errors "Ignoring menu item Foo??Bar7 because it is in no submenu!"
- When using "//" there were no errors but it was not visible in the Menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used