Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
MenuItem is not shown in the item list if the string contains symbols
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "MenuItemBug.zip"
2. Go to Menu > Foo
3. Observe the results
Expected result: There are two MenuItems "Bar" and "Bar2"
Actual result: There is one MenuItem "Bar"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.28f1
- With ("??", "\\", "..", "<<". "[[", double space) symbols the Console window logs errors "Ignoring menu item Foo??Bar7 because it is in no submenu!"
- When using "//" there were no errors but it was not visible in the Menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account