Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Menu.SetChecked state is lost after entering a Play mode in the Editor
1. Open the attached project "MenuItemCheck.zip";
2. Click on MenuItemCheck -> The Menu Item to set the check in the item;
3. Click on the Play button;
4. Click on the menu again to see how the menu item is not checked anymore.
Expected results: The menu item is checked even if we enter a play mode;
Actual results: The menu item is not checked anymore.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2.f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.a04.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player