Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Menu.SetChecked state is lost after entering a Play mode in the Editor
1. Open the attached project "MenuItemCheck.zip";
2. Click on MenuItemCheck -> The Menu Item to set the check in the item;
3. Click on the Play button;
4. Click on the menu again to see how the menu item is not checked anymore.
Expected results: The menu item is checked even if we enter a play mode;
Actual results: The menu item is not checked anymore.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2.f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.a04.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it