Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Menu.SetChecked state is lost after entering a Play mode in the Editor
1. Open the attached project "MenuItemCheck.zip";
2. Click on MenuItemCheck -> The Menu Item to set the check in the item;
3. Click on the Play button;
4. Click on the menu again to see how the menu item is not checked anymore.
Expected results: The menu item is checked even if we enter a play mode;
Actual results: The menu item is not checked anymore.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2.f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.a04.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"