Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Menu.SetChecked state is lost after entering a Play mode in the Editor
1. Open the attached project "MenuItemCheck.zip";
2. Click on MenuItemCheck -> The Menu Item to set the check in the item;
3. Click on the Play button;
4. Click on the menu again to see how the menu item is not checked anymore.
Expected results: The menu item is checked even if we enter a play mode;
Actual results: The menu item is not checked anymore.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2.f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.a04.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed