Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Menu.SetChecked state is lost after entering a Play mode in the Editor
1. Open the attached project "MenuItemCheck.zip";
2. Click on MenuItemCheck -> The Menu Item to set the check in the item;
3. Click on the Play button;
4. Click on the menu again to see how the menu item is not checked anymore.
Expected results: The menu item is checked even if we enter a play mode;
Actual results: The menu item is not checked anymore.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2.f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.a04.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container