Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Memory Profiler] the Owned Size of 'Same' + 'New' is not equal to the right Snapshot when comparing in the Diff mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the Memory Profiler from the Package Manager
3. Open the Memory Profiler window (Window -> Analysis -> Memory Profile)
4. Import Snapshots 'RC41.snap' and 'RC64 3.snap'
5. Open the imported Snapshots in view by clicking the 'Open' button
6. Press 'Diff' button to see the difference between the Snapshots
7. Select the 'Diff' table header and choose the 'Group' filter
8. Select the 'Type' table header and choose the 'Match' filter, enter the value 'Texture2D'
Expected result: the Owned Size of 'Deleted' + 'Same' is equal to the Texture2D value of the first (left) Snapshot and 'Same' + 'New' is equal to the second (right) Snapshot
Actual result: 'Same' + 'New' is not equal to the Texture2D value of the second Snapshot
Reproducible with: 0.1.0-preview.1 (2018.4.25f1), 0.2.5-preview.1 (2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18)
Package versions 0.1.0-preview.6 and below calculate different Owned Size results on the same Snapshots
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window