Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
Memory Snapshot storage path field creates a folder for each keystroke when typing in path manually
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Open Edit > Preferences > Profiling > MemoryProfiler
3. Change the field to "./Assets"
4. Open the folder of the project and observe files created
Expected result: MemoryProfiler Storage Path is the specified folder
Actual result: Memory Profiler creates a folder for each keystroke (picture provided)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test on: 2017.4.29f1 ( Parameter was not introduced yet)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window