Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
Different sizes are shown for ASTC type textures between the Texture Importer Preview window and the Memory Profiler window
1. Open "TextureTest.zip" project
2. Select "wall" Texture
3. In the Texture Preview Window notice the Size of the Image
4. Open the Memory Profiler
5. Take Sample Playmode
6. "Assets" -> "Texture2D" -> "wall"
Expected Result: The Size shown in the Texture Importer Preview window is similar to the Memory Profiler window
Actual Result: The Size shown in the Memory Profiler window is almost twice as large as the Texture Importer Preview window
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform