Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Memory Profiler cancels Spanshot due to compilation "in progress" after Build and Run
in an empty project:
1) Install Memory Profiler Package through package manager UI and open the memory profiler window
2) build and run Standalone player with autoconnect profiler
3) take memory snapshot
4) observe log as below:
Canceling snapshot, there is a compilation in progress.
UnityEngine.Profiling.Memory.Experimental.MemoryProfiler:TakeSnapshot(String, Action`2, CaptureFlags)
Unity.MemoryProfiler.Editor.<DelayedSnapshotRoutine>d__95:MoveNext() (at C:/Users/martinsch/Documents/Projects/com.unity.memoryprofiler/Editor/MemoryProfilerWindow.cs:838)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.YieldProcessor:MoveNext(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:79)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:ProcessIEnumeratorRecursive(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:133)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:114)
Snapshot is taken without issues.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off