Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Memory Profiler cancels Spanshot due to compilation "in progress" after Build and Run
in an empty project:
1) Install Memory Profiler Package through package manager UI and open the memory profiler window
2) build and run Standalone player with autoconnect profiler
3) take memory snapshot
4) observe log as below:
Canceling snapshot, there is a compilation in progress.
UnityEngine.Profiling.Memory.Experimental.MemoryProfiler:TakeSnapshot(String, Action`2, CaptureFlags)
Unity.MemoryProfiler.Editor.<DelayedSnapshotRoutine>d__95:MoveNext() (at C:/Users/martinsch/Documents/Projects/com.unity.memoryprofiler/Editor/MemoryProfilerWindow.cs:838)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.YieldProcessor:MoveNext(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:79)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:ProcessIEnumeratorRecursive(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:133)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:114)
Snapshot is taken without issues.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build