Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Memory Profiler cancels Spanshot due to compilation "in progress" after Build and Run
in an empty project:
1) Install Memory Profiler Package through package manager UI and open the memory profiler window
2) build and run Standalone player with autoconnect profiler
3) take memory snapshot
4) observe log as below:
Canceling snapshot, there is a compilation in progress.
UnityEngine.Profiling.Memory.Experimental.MemoryProfiler:TakeSnapshot(String, Action`2, CaptureFlags)
Unity.MemoryProfiler.Editor.<DelayedSnapshotRoutine>d__95:MoveNext() (at C:/Users/martinsch/Documents/Projects/com.unity.memoryprofiler/Editor/MemoryProfilerWindow.cs:838)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.YieldProcessor:MoveNext(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:79)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:ProcessIEnumeratorRecursive(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:133)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:114)
Snapshot is taken without issues.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called