Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Memory Profiler cancels Spanshot due to compilation "in progress" after Build and Run
in an empty project:
1) Install Memory Profiler Package through package manager UI and open the memory profiler window
2) build and run Standalone player with autoconnect profiler
3) take memory snapshot
4) observe log as below:
Canceling snapshot, there is a compilation in progress.
UnityEngine.Profiling.Memory.Experimental.MemoryProfiler:TakeSnapshot(String, Action`2, CaptureFlags)
Unity.MemoryProfiler.Editor.<DelayedSnapshotRoutine>d__95:MoveNext() (at C:/Users/martinsch/Documents/Projects/com.unity.memoryprofiler/Editor/MemoryProfilerWindow.cs:838)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.YieldProcessor:MoveNext(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:79)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:ProcessIEnumeratorRecursive(IEnumerator) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:133)
Unity.EditorCoroutines.Editor.EditorCoroutine:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/EditorCoroutine.cs:114)
Snapshot is taken without issues.
2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)