Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Memory leak when continuously calling Repaint inside OnGUI after GUI.Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Files.zip"
2. Open Window > Custom Window
3. Keep the window open and look at memory usage in the Task Manager
Expected result: Memory stays the same
Actual result: Memory keeps increasing
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes