Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Memory Leak when building for WebGL
A bit more information on this bug:
- i installed the WebGL build package form Saihai at the same time as the Editor: http://beta.unity3d.com/download/9b4733af38e7/download.html using the Windows Download Assistant.
- I made a sub-folder in the same project folder called "www" and tried to build to it.
Only tried reproducing it in 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player