Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Memory Leak when building for WebGL
A bit more information on this bug:
- i installed the WebGL build package form Saihai at the same time as the Editor: http://beta.unity3d.com/download/9b4733af38e7/download.html using the Windows Download Assistant.
- I made a sub-folder in the same project folder called "www" and tried to build to it.
Only tried reproducing it in 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state