Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Memory Leak when building for WebGL
A bit more information on this bug:
- i installed the WebGL build package form Saihai at the same time as the Editor: http://beta.unity3d.com/download/9b4733af38e7/download.html using the Windows Download Assistant.
- I made a sub-folder in the same project folder called "www" and tried to build to it.
Only tried reproducing it in 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio