Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Memory leak when game object scale with collider component attached is increased
1. Open the attached '957333.zip' project.
2. Play the '1' scene.
3. Open the Profiler and monitor memory usage.
- Total memory usage will increase when objects with collider components attached are scaled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules