Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Memory leak when game object scale with collider component attached is increased
1. Open the attached '957333.zip' project.
2. Play the '1' scene.
3. Open the Profiler and monitor memory usage.
- Total memory usage will increase when objects with collider components attached are scaled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start