Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Memory leak when game object scale with collider component attached is increased
1. Open the attached '957333.zip' project.
2. Play the '1' scene.
3. Open the Profiler and monitor memory usage.
- Total memory usage will increase when objects with collider components attached are scaled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order