Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Memory leak when game object scale with collider component attached is increased
1. Open the attached '957333.zip' project.
2. Play the '1' scene.
3. Open the Profiler and monitor memory usage.
- Total memory usage will increase when objects with collider components attached are scaled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned