Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Memory leak when game object scale with collider component attached is increased
1. Open the attached '957333.zip' project.
2. Play the '1' scene.
3. Open the Profiler and monitor memory usage.
- Total memory usage will increase when objects with collider components attached are scaled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build