Search Issue Tracker
Memory and GPU usage increase on versions 5.5 and 5.6
1. Open User's projects
2. Build to iOS
3. Deploy to device
4. Look at Debug navigator
5. Look at memory usage
6. Capture GPU frame
Expected behaviour: Memory and GPU usage ate similar through different versions.
Actual result: Memory usage increases by 4-7MB and GPU usage by <1ms
Same results on graphics API: GLES3, Metal
Performance is worse on versions: Unity 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Performance is little worse on version: 5.4.4p3
Performance base: 5.4.2f1
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 6 iOS 10.2.1, iPhone SE iOS 9.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'