Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' assert after opening project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Notice Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' in console
To reproduce issue again:
3. Run scene "scene"
4. Press <space> key 3 times to play a specific animation
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete