Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' assert after opening project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Notice Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' in console
To reproduce issue again:
3. Run scene "scene"
4. Press <space> key 3 times to play a specific animation
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab