Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' assert after opening project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Notice Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' in console
To reproduce issue again:
3. Run scene "scene"
4. Press <space> key 3 times to play a specific animation
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets