Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' assert after opening project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Notice Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' in console
To reproduce issue again:
3. Run scene "scene"
4. Press <space> key 3 times to play a specific animation
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked