Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' assert after opening project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Notice Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'MecanimDataWasBuilt()' in console
To reproduce issue again:
3. Run scene "scene"
4. Press <space> key 3 times to play a specific animation
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build