Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Specific fbx model when imported in unity does not support the import constraints correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (Project1.zip)
2. Add AniTest100 Model to the Scene
Actual results: Models and Animations are deformed once imported to Unity
Expected results: Models and Animations are imported correctly
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.9f2. 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not a regression the feature did not exist in the past.
Note: Model is severely deformed, however it looks fine in the preview.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button