Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Specific fbx model when imported in unity does not support the import constraints correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (Project1.zip)
2. Add AniTest100 Model to the Scene
Actual results: Models and Animations are deformed once imported to Unity
Expected results: Models and Animations are imported correctly
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.9f2. 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not a regression the feature did not exist in the past.
Note: Model is severely deformed, however it looks fine in the preview.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete