Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Specific fbx model when imported in unity does not support the import constraints correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (Project1.zip)
2. Add AniTest100 Model to the Scene
Actual results: Models and Animations are deformed once imported to Unity
Expected results: Models and Animations are imported correctly
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.9f2. 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not a regression the feature did not exist in the past.
Note: Model is severely deformed, however it looks fine in the preview.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader