Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Specific fbx model when imported in unity does not support the import constraints correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (Project1.zip)
2. Add AniTest100 Model to the Scene
Actual results: Models and Animations are deformed once imported to Unity
Expected results: Models and Animations are imported correctly
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.9f2. 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not a regression the feature did not exist in the past.
Note: Model is severely deformed, however it looks fine in the preview.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window