Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Maximising an undocked Editor window causes it to display underneath the Windows taskbar when the taskbar is on the left or top
1. Have a Taskbar on the left or on the top
2. Open any project
3. Undock any window
4. Maximize it using Editor's UI button
Expected: Maximized window keeps its bounds in synch with the taskbar
Actual: Maximized windows are positioned behind the taskbar and leave gaps on the opposite side of the taskbar
Reproduced with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
- With the taskbar on the right or bottom, it works as expected
- Not reproduced on Linux, MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'