Search Issue Tracker
Max distance setting is ignored
Could reproduce in version 4.0.0b12 (b6f69b69a8be)
- Open attached project and launch scene "Audio3DSource"
- Hit Play
- Use the WASD key to move towards the yellow and red spheres
- Observe that when you are outside the yellow sphere, you can still hear the sound
Maybe this is intentional design, but as a user it is not intuitive that the sound continues to play, when the listener is placed at a location that is way over the max distance of the Audio Source
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI