Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Math expressions evaluate when the first digit is entered after the operator
1. Open attached project "SpriteExpression.zip"
2. In Project window, select "test.png"
3. In Inspector window, open Sprite Editor
4. In Border "L" field, after "0", type "+55"
Expected result: The field waits for the expression to be finished
Actual result: The field is evaluated immediately after typing "+5"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13 (2D Sprite 1.0.0)
1. Issue reproduces with the following operators: +, -, *, /, %, ^
2. Copying the remained of the expression and pasting it in works around the issue (e.g. "+13-8*2" after the value)
3. Issue does not reproduce with fields outside of the Sprite Editor (e.g. Inspector transform position X,Y,Z)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode