Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Math expressions evaluate when the first digit is entered after the operator
1. Open attached project "SpriteExpression.zip"
2. In Project window, select "test.png"
3. In Inspector window, open Sprite Editor
4. In Border "L" field, after "0", type "+55"
Expected result: The field waits for the expression to be finished
Actual result: The field is evaluated immediately after typing "+5"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13 (2D Sprite 1.0.0)
1. Issue reproduces with the following operators: +, -, *, /, %, ^
2. Copying the remained of the expression and pasting it in works around the issue (e.g. "+13-8*2" after the value)
3. Issue does not reproduce with fields outside of the Sprite Editor (e.g. Inspector transform position X,Y,Z)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody