Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Math expressions evaluate when the first digit is entered after the operator
1. Open attached project "SpriteExpression.zip"
2. In Project window, select "test.png"
3. In Inspector window, open Sprite Editor
4. In Border "L" field, after "0", type "+55"
Expected result: The field waits for the expression to be finished
Actual result: The field is evaluated immediately after typing "+5"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13 (2D Sprite 1.0.0)
1. Issue reproduces with the following operators: +, -, *, /, %, ^
2. Copying the remained of the expression and pasting it in works around the issue (e.g. "+13-8*2" after the value)
3. Issue does not reproduce with fields outside of the Sprite Editor (e.g. Inspector transform position X,Y,Z)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field