Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Math expressions evaluate when the first digit is entered after the operator
1. Open attached project "SpriteExpression.zip"
2. In Project window, select "test.png"
3. In Inspector window, open Sprite Editor
4. In Border "L" field, after "0", type "+55"
Expected result: The field waits for the expression to be finished
Actual result: The field is evaluated immediately after typing "+5"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13 (2D Sprite 1.0.0)
1. Issue reproduces with the following operators: +, -, *, /, %, ^
2. Copying the remained of the expression and pasting it in works around the issue (e.g. "+13-8*2" after the value)
3. Issue does not reproduce with fields outside of the Sprite Editor (e.g. Inspector transform position X,Y,Z)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine