Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.11f1, 2023.1.17f1, 2023.2.0b13, 2023.3.0a6
Materials are marked dirty despite the user not making changes
1. Open the attached project "material dirty reproducable"
2. In Preferences > Asset Pipeline, enable "Verify Saving Assets"
3. Save the project or the scene
Expected result: "Save Assets" window does not pop up
Actual result: "Save Assets" window appears with ""
Reproducible with: 2021.3.31f1, 2022.2.0a1, 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.8f1, 2023.2.0b4, 2023.3.0a1 (user tested)
Reproducible on: macOS 13.4.1 (Intel, M1 (user's))
1. In 2023.2.0b4 "ProjectSettings/GraphicsSetting.asset" also appears in the "Save Assets" window
2. The "Save Assets" window appears after multiple saves as well
3. To reproduce on 2021.3 make sure to set the "dirty repro/glass.mat" material's "Blending Mode" to "Premultiply"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning