Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements. This makes instances rendering less efficient.
1. Make a new Unity project from a 3D template.
2. Copy the attached script into the Assets folder.
3. Add MPBTest behaviour to the main camera.
4. Enter Play mode.
Expected: no message appears in the console
Actual: Property (foo) exceeds maximum allowed array size (1023). Cap to (1023).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer