Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements. This makes instances rendering less efficient.
1. Make a new Unity project from a 3D template.
2. Copy the attached script into the Assets folder.
3. Add MPBTest behaviour to the main camera.
4. Enter Play mode.
Expected: no message appears in the console
Actual: Property (foo) exceeds maximum allowed array size (1023). Cap to (1023).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display