Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements. This makes instances rendering less efficient.
1. Make a new Unity project from a 3D template.
2. Copy the attached script into the Assets folder.
3. Add MPBTest behaviour to the main camera.
4. Enter Play mode.
Expected: no message appears in the console
Actual: Property (foo) exceeds maximum allowed array size (1023). Cap to (1023).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform