Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements
MaterialPropertyBlock arrays are limited to 1023 elements. This makes instances rendering less efficient.
1. Make a new Unity project from a 3D template.
2. Copy the attached script into the Assets folder.
3. Add MPBTest behaviour to the main camera.
4. Enter Play mode.
Expected: no message appears in the console
Actual: Property (foo) exceeds maximum allowed array size (1023). Cap to (1023).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name