Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Create a project with HDRP installed
- Create a new material from the project window, note that the Lit.shader will be assigned to this material
- Create a new HDRP Lit ShaderGraph and change some settings like the surface option to transparent for example
- Assign the ShaderGraph to the material
- Notice that even if the graph was set to transparent, the material is not.
Expected result: the material should have taken the properties from the graph instead of keeping its old ones
Actual result: the material doesn't change any of its properties
Note that we can observe this behavior with ShaderGraph but it, in fact, happens with every kind of shader when we assign them to any material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette