Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Material and Sprite of a Sprite Renderer are not changed while using "Material Reference" in Animation
1. Open the attached project "Material animation bug report.zip";
2. Open the MaterialAnimation.unity scene and enter a play mode;
3. Observe the console.
Expected result: the material of a sprite renderer should be changed using the property "Material Reference".
Actual result: the error appears in the console (instead of changing the material):
"PPtr cast failed when dereferencing! Casting from Material to Sprite!"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6.
Not reproduced: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p2.
Regression firstly introduced: 2017.1.0p3.
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p3, 2017.3.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'