Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Master builds with IL2CPP take 10 times longer than in 2018.2
It happens because master builds compile generated C++ code with LTCG enables. This should be an option, rather than always be done.
Affects Windows Standalone and Universal Windows Platform build targets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs