Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Master builds with IL2CPP take 10 times longer than in 2018.2
It happens because master builds compile generated C++ code with LTCG enables. This should be an option, rather than always be done.
Affects Windows Standalone and Universal Windows Platform build targets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()