Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Master builds with IL2CPP take 10 times longer than in 2018.2
It happens because master builds compile generated C++ code with LTCG enables. This should be an option, rather than always be done.
Affects Windows Standalone and Universal Windows Platform build targets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance