Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Master builds with IL2CPP take 10 times longer than in 2018.2
It happens because master builds compile generated C++ code with LTCG enables. This should be an option, rather than always be done.
Affects Windows Standalone and Universal Windows Platform build targets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3