Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Master builds with IL2CPP take 10 times longer than in 2018.2
It happens because master builds compile generated C++ code with LTCG enables. This should be an option, rather than always be done.
Affects Windows Standalone and Universal Windows Platform build targets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator