Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Mask] Masked image bleeds out into another gameObject with a disabled mask attached
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Select the "Panel" gameObject (under Canvas) and disable the mask component
4. The rest of the image is seen (it bleeds out)
Note: When the "Panel" object is below the "Panel(1)" or "Panel" doesn't have a mask component attached the image will not bleed.
Expected result: The image should't be displayed on the left side (left panel).
Regression from: 5.1.X (last not working version 5.1.4f1(36d0f3617432))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac