Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Mask] Masked image bleeds out into another gameObject with a disabled mask attached
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Select the "Panel" gameObject (under Canvas) and disable the mask component
4. The rest of the image is seen (it bleeds out)
Note: When the "Panel" object is below the "Panel(1)" or "Panel" doesn't have a mask component attached the image will not bleed.
Expected result: The image should't be displayed on the left side (left panel).
Regression from: 5.1.X (last not working version 5.1.4f1(36d0f3617432))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0