Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Mask] Masked image bleeds out into another gameObject with a disabled mask attached
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Select the "Panel" gameObject (under Canvas) and disable the mask component
4. The rest of the image is seen (it bleeds out)
Note: When the "Panel" object is below the "Panel(1)" or "Panel" doesn't have a mask component attached the image will not bleed.
Expected result: The image should't be displayed on the left side (left panel).
Regression from: 5.1.X (last not working version 5.1.4f1(36d0f3617432))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Oct 25, 2015 07:09
This bug is happening since I updated to Unity 5.2, so I'm sure it's not something intentional.
-I'm currently considering downgrading Unity to 5.1 because of this issue