Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Mask] Masked image bleeds out into another gameObject with a disabled mask attached
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Select the "Panel" gameObject (under Canvas) and disable the mask component
4. The rest of the image is seen (it bleeds out)
Note: When the "Panel" object is below the "Panel(1)" or "Panel" doesn't have a mask component attached the image will not bleed.
Expected result: The image should't be displayed on the left side (left panel).
Regression from: 5.1.X (last not working version 5.1.4f1(36d0f3617432))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project