Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
manipulating a SyncList can cause "has not been spawned" error messages
Manipulating a SyncList (such as adding items) before the object has been spawned causes an error message like "SendBytesToReady object XXX has not been spawned". However the contents of the list are updated and will be synchronized properly. The error is incorrect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"