Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Managed Code Stripping results in "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
1. Open "vtable-stripping-error.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice no errors
4. Build Standalone build with "Development Build" enabled
5. Launch Standalone build
6. Notice error: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed" error appears
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)