Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Managed Code Stripping results in "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
1. Open "vtable-stripping-error.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice no errors
4. Build Standalone build with "Development Build" enabled
5. Launch Standalone build
6. Notice error: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed" error appears
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made