Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Managed Code Stripping results in "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
1. Open "vtable-stripping-error.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice no errors
4. Build Standalone build with "Development Build" enabled
5. Launch Standalone build
6. Notice error: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed" error appears
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset