Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Managed Code Stripping results in "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
1. Open "vtable-stripping-error.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice no errors
4. Build Standalone build with "Development Build" enabled
5. Launch Standalone build
6. Notice error: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed"
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: "TypeLoadException: VTable setup of type BuildLogger failed" error appears
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute