Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Making prefab from gameobject causes all opened scenes to be marked as dirty
1. Open several scenes in Hierarchy
2. Create a new GameObject
3. Drag & Drop it to Assets folder to make a prefab
All opened scenes are marked as dirty
Not a regression.
Reproducible with 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second
- [Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6