Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Making prefab from gameobject causes all opened scenes to be marked as dirty
1. Open several scenes in Hierarchy
2. Create a new GameObject
3. Drag & Drop it to Assets folder to make a prefab
All opened scenes are marked as dirty
Not a regression.
Reproducible with 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.