Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Making prefab from gameobject causes all opened scenes to be marked as dirty
1. Open several scenes in Hierarchy
2. Create a new GameObject
3. Drag & Drop it to Assets folder to make a prefab
All opened scenes are marked as dirty
Not a regression.
Reproducible with 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually