Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Making prefab from gameobject causes all opened scenes to be marked as dirty
1. Open several scenes in Hierarchy
2. Create a new GameObject
3. Drag & Drop it to Assets folder to make a prefab
All opened scenes are marked as dirty
Not a regression.
Reproducible with 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space