Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Making prefab from gameobject causes all opened scenes to be marked as dirty
1. Open several scenes in Hierarchy
2. Create a new GameObject
3. Drag & Drop it to Assets folder to make a prefab
All opened scenes are marked as dirty
Not a regression.
Reproducible with 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project