Search Issue Tracker
Make Fog in editor mobile gfx emulation match what ES11/20 is doing
The fog in editor is different from mobile devices.
OpenGL use GL_FOG_HINT to control fog as per-vertex or per-pixel.In editor,it is always per-pixel for, but in mobile devices, it's always per-vertex fog, so large surfaces seem different.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)