Search Issue Tracker
Make Fog in editor mobile gfx emulation match what ES11/20 is doing
The fog in editor is different from mobile devices.
OpenGL use GL_FOG_HINT to control fog as per-vertex or per-pixel.In editor,it is always per-pixel for, but in mobile devices, it's always per-vertex fog, so large surfaces seem different.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true