Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
Main Preview window is rendered with blank vertical lines at the sides when Shader Graph window is open
1. Open the user's submitted project "SGIssuesRepro.zip"
2. Open the "New Shader Graph" Shader Graph
3. Open the Main Preview
4. Observe the Main Preview window
Expected result: Main Preview window is rendered without blank vertical lines at the sides
Actual result: Main Preview window is rendered with blank vertical lines at the sides
Reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a5)
Not reproducible with: 7.6.0 (2019.4.29f1), 10.5.1 (2020.3.16f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.16f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a19)
-Sub Graph Main Preview window is also rendered with blank vertical lines at the sides
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR