Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
1. Open attached project "VideoPlayer_Bug_Report" and load Scene "VideoScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Game window check "Log On Update"
4. Click "Prepare", "Seek to frame 100", "StepForward" and "Play" in this order
5. After a couple of frames of the video play, exit Play Mode
6. Observe the Console output immediately after the button "Play" was pressed
Expected result: VideoPlayer.clockTime starts updating immediately after VideoPlayer.isPlaying is set to True
Actual result: VideoPlyaer.clockTime starts updating only after a couple of frames pass
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
- Does not reproduce on Windows
- A video of the issue is attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta