Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Listen for the sound cues
Expected result: Sounds for "Left", "Center", "Right", "Right Surround", "Left Surround" matches the output audio channels
Actual result: Sounds for "Left", "Center", "Right", "Right Surround", "Left Surround" doesn't match the output audio channels
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a8
Workaround: Issue is not reproducible when Video Player's Audio Output Mode is set to "Direct"
Note: Issue can be heard on a stereo audio setup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy