Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Listen for the sound cues
Expected result: Sounds for "Left", "Center", "Right", "Right Surround", "Left Surround" matches the output audio channels
Actual result: Sounds for "Left", "Center", "Right", "Right Surround", "Left Surround" doesn't match the output audio channels
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a8
Workaround: Issue is not reproducible when Video Player's Audio Output Mode is set to "Direct"
Note: Issue can be heard on a stereo audio setup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta