Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[macOS] Unity crashes when exception thrown after a DLL has been loaded
1. Download and open project from the link below
2. Open scene "LipSync_Demo"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Exit and Enter Play Mode a second time if it doesn't crash on first
Expected: Editor doesn't crash
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler