Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[macOS] Top menu bar Edit layout issue - Undo and Redo aren't the first two items, 'Delete' is not in right section
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Click Edit in the top menu bar
Expected result: 'Undo' and 'Redo' aren't the first two items, 'Delete' is not in the right section
Actual result: 'Undo, 'Redo' are the first items in a separate section, 'Delete' is placed in the same section as 'Duplicate' element
Reproducible: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0a11
Fixed in: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
- Tested on macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (17E202)
Fixed in 2019.2.0a7 Backported to 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project