Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Pressing Save button in a pop-up window does nothing on MacOS Catalina
1. Create a new project
2. In the top menu bar press Save As...
3. In the pop-up window press Save
Expected: the scene is saved in the selected location
Actual: pressing Save button does nothing and pressing Cancel after it getting "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Need to save in the Assets folder You need to save the file inside of the project's assets folder" error in the console when pressed cancel
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.30f1 2018.4.5f1 2019.1.13f1 2019.2.0f1 2019.3.0a11
- Creating assets with right-click in the Project window works fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler