Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Pressing Save button in a pop-up window does nothing on MacOS Catalina
1. Create a new project
2. In the top menu bar press Save As...
3. In the pop-up window press Save
Expected: the scene is saved in the selected location
Actual: pressing Save button does nothing and pressing Cancel after it getting "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Need to save in the Assets folder You need to save the file inside of the project's assets folder" error in the console when pressed cancel
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.30f1 2018.4.5f1 2019.1.13f1 2019.2.0f1 2019.3.0a11
- Creating assets with right-click in the Project window works fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes