Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Pressing Save button in a pop-up window does nothing on MacOS Catalina
1. Create a new project
2. In the top menu bar press Save As...
3. In the pop-up window press Save
Expected: the scene is saved in the selected location
Actual: pressing Save button does nothing and pressing Cancel after it getting "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Need to save in the Assets folder You need to save the file inside of the project's assets folder" error in the console when pressed cancel
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.30f1 2018.4.5f1 2019.1.13f1 2019.2.0f1 2019.3.0a11
- Creating assets with right-click in the Project window works fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs