Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Fixed in 7.6.0, 10.9.0
Found in [Package]
[MacOS] Overlay Camera stacking is not working when using OpenGLCore
How to reproduce:
1. Create a URP template project
2. Change the Graphics API to OpenGLCore (Go to Edit->Project Settings->Player->Other Settings, disable Auto Graphics API for Mac, then add OpenGLCore)
3. In the Hierarchy, create a Camera
4. Change the created Camera's Render Type to "Overlay"
5. Select the Main Camera
6. In the Inspector, add the "Overlay" Camera to the Stack list
Expected result: Camera stacking works as expected
Actual result: Black screen is displayed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12 (7.2.0, 8.1.0)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager is not available), 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0f5 (Required Package is not available)
Couldn't test with Package lower than 7.2.0 (Overlay Camera Render Type is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject