Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[MacOS] Overlay Camera stacking is not working when using OpenGLCore
How to reproduce:
1. Create a URP template project
2. Change the Graphics API to OpenGLCore (Go to Edit->Project Settings->Player->Other Settings, disable Auto Graphics API for Mac, then add OpenGLCore)
3. In the Hierarchy, create a Camera
4. Change the created Camera's Render Type to "Overlay"
5. Select the Main Camera
6. In the Inspector, add the "Overlay" Camera to the Stack list
Expected result: Camera stacking works as expected
Actual result: Black screen is displayed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12 (7.2.0, 8.1.0)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager is not available), 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0f5 (Required Package is not available)
Couldn't test with Package lower than 7.2.0 (Overlay Camera Render Type is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker