Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[MacOS] Native dropdown menu shifts upwards when dropdown that is clicked is close to the bottom of the screen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Select main camera
3. Move the editor window so that Target Display field would be at the bottom of the screen
4. Click on Target Display dropdown
5. Notice that dropdown menu appears towards the middle of the screen
Reproduced with: 2019.4.21f, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Note that on 2019.4 and 2020.3 dropdown appears closer to the mouse cursor, but still not in a right place
Not reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"