Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.2.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[MacOS][LWRP] Editor freezes after changing Camera's "Viewport Rect" values
1. Create a New Light Weight RP Project
2. Upgrade the LWRP through the package manager to '4.1.0-preview'
3. Select "Main Camera" -> "Viewport Rect" and change "H" or "W" values to anything
Expected Result: The values change
Actual Result: The Editor freezes
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0b1 ("LWRP v4.1.0-preview only works on 2018.3.x")
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1
Only reproduces with LWRP v4.1.0
Can reproduce on an empty scene
Sometimes you have to change the values twice (Or just both of them)
Only reproduces with MacOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags