Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Hovering over tooltips in ProBuilder Advanced editor window causes a crash in GUIView::RepaintAll(bool) on macOS
Crash occurs when hovering over tooltips in ProBuilder advanced custom editor window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (ProBuilder.zip) or import ProBuilder Advanced package from the Asset Store.
2) Go to Tools > ProBuilder > ProBuilder Window.
3) Start slowly hovering over the contents of the window (Vertex Colors, Handle: World, Center Pivot, etc.).
After going through 3-5 entries, a crash occurs in GUIView::RepaintAll(bool). This does not occur or Windows.
Reproduces with the Editor being in both OpenGL and Metal modes.
2017.1.0a1, 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0a4 (regression introduced here)
Did not reproduce:
5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit