Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Hovering over tooltips in ProBuilder Advanced editor window causes a crash in GUIView::RepaintAll(bool) on macOS
Crash occurs when hovering over tooltips in ProBuilder advanced custom editor window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (ProBuilder.zip) or import ProBuilder Advanced package from the Asset Store.
2) Go to Tools > ProBuilder > ProBuilder Window.
3) Start slowly hovering over the contents of the window (Vertex Colors, Handle: World, Center Pivot, etc.).
After going through 3-5 entries, a crash occurs in GUIView::RepaintAll(bool). This does not occur or Windows.
Reproduces with the Editor being in both OpenGL and Metal modes.
2017.1.0a1, 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0a4 (regression introduced here)
Did not reproduce:
5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build