Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[MacOS High Sierra] CMD+F appears to behave differently to fullscreen switching control
1. Open the attached project "OSXFullScreen.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOS;
3. Open the Windowed version of the app;
4. Press CMD+F to enter a fullscreen mode;
Expected results: the window is fullscreen after pressing the button.
Actual results: the window is just maximized, but the border above is still here.
Reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1.
Not reproduced with MacOS Sierra (10.12.6), reproducible only with High Sierra (10.13.4).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"