Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[MacOS High Sierra] CMD+F appears to behave differently to fullscreen switching control
1. Open the attached project "OSXFullScreen.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOS;
3. Open the Windowed version of the app;
4. Press CMD+F to enter a fullscreen mode;
Expected results: the window is fullscreen after pressing the button.
Actual results: the window is just maximized, but the border above is still here.
Reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1.
Not reproduced with MacOS Sierra (10.12.6), reproducible only with High Sierra (10.13.4).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open