Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[MacOS High Sierra] CMD+F appears to behave differently to fullscreen switching control
1. Open the attached project "OSXFullScreen.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOS;
3. Open the Windowed version of the app;
4. Press CMD+F to enter a fullscreen mode;
Expected results: the window is fullscreen after pressing the button.
Actual results: the window is just maximized, but the border above is still here.
Reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1.
Not reproduced with MacOS Sierra (10.12.6), reproducible only with High Sierra (10.13.4).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint