Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[MacOS High Sierra] CMD+F appears to behave differently to fullscreen switching control
1. Open the attached project "OSXFullScreen.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOS;
3. Open the Windowed version of the app;
4. Press CMD+F to enter a fullscreen mode;
Expected results: the window is fullscreen after pressing the button.
Actual results: the window is just maximized, but the border above is still here.
Reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1.
Not reproduced with MacOS Sierra (10.12.6), reproducible only with High Sierra (10.13.4).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled