Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[MacOS High Sierra] CMD+F appears to behave differently to fullscreen switching control
1. Open the attached project "OSXFullScreen.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOS;
3. Open the Windowed version of the app;
4. Press CMD+F to enter a fullscreen mode;
Expected results: the window is fullscreen after pressing the button.
Actual results: the window is just maximized, but the border above is still here.
Reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1.
Not reproduced with MacOS Sierra (10.12.6), reproducible only with High Sierra (10.13.4).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime