Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[macOS] "Failed to import package with error: Couldn't decompress package" is thrown when importing a specific .unitypackage
How to reproduce:
1. Create an empty project
2. Import the attached "test.unitypackage"
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: No errors are thrown and the package is imported
Actual result: "Failed to import package with error: Couldn't decompress package" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
Note: Not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first