Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X
[Deployment] The Icon at 128x128 is corrupt in MacOS build
1. Open attached project "OSXIconGlitch.zip"
2. Build for MacOS standalone
3. Right-click on the built project > Show Package Contents > Contents > Resources > right-click on PlayerIcon.icns
Expected result: all icons are the correct size
Actual result: 128x128 icon is corrupted
2017.1.4f1 2017.2.3f1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.4f1 2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b5 2018.3.0a1
Seems to be working fine on win10 machine.
Changing the size of the icon on MacOS to 128x128 on the desktop is also working just fine. The corruption seems to be only visible in the Resources folder in PlayerIcon.icns file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"