Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X
[Deployment] The Icon at 128x128 is corrupt in MacOS build
1. Open attached project "OSXIconGlitch.zip"
2. Build for MacOS standalone
3. Right-click on the built project > Show Package Contents > Contents > Resources > right-click on PlayerIcon.icns
Expected result: all icons are the correct size
Actual result: 128x128 icon is corrupted
2017.1.4f1 2017.2.3f1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.4f1 2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b5 2018.3.0a1
Seems to be working fine on win10 machine.
Changing the size of the icon on MacOS to 128x128 on the desktop is also working just fine. The corruption seems to be only visible in the Resources folder in PlayerIcon.icns file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing