Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4
[Deployment] The Icon at 128x128 is corrupt in MacOS build
1. Open attached project "OSXIconGlitch.zip"
2. Build for MacOS standalone
3. Right-click on the built project > Show Package Contents > Contents > Resources > right-click on PlayerIcon.icns
Expected result: all icons are the correct size
Actual result: 128x128 icon is corrupted
2017.1.4f1 2017.2.3f1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.4f1 2018.1.2f1 2018.2.0b5 2018.3.0a1
Seems to be working fine on win10 machine.
Changing the size of the icon on MacOS to 128x128 on the desktop is also working just fine. The corruption seems to be only visible in the Resources folder in PlayerIcon.icns file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property